PS Vita Jailbreak 3.15 - Steps and Instructions
There are some steps and instructions and following them you will be able to jailbreak your PS Vita in a few minutes.
Step 1 - First of all you will have to download the PS Vita Jailbreak Custom Firmware. You can download PS Vita Jailbreak CFW by clicking the download button below.
Step 2 - Once you will download PS Vita Jailbreak CFW, unpack the PSP2UPDAT.PUP file. Then you would have to follow the rest of steps as you did but we will reveal the best method for jailbreaking the device.
There are three methods for updating firmware version.
You can update your PS Vita system software by any of the methods described below.
After the update is completed, go to the PS Vita system home screen and tap (Settings) > [Start] > [System] > [System Information]. If the version number of the system update you used for updating the system is displayed in the [System Software] field, this means that the update was completed successfully.
Update by connecting to a PC (easiest method)
1. Turn off your PS Vita and attach the power adapter. Allow it to charge. The SONY PlayStation Vita should be charged at least 50% before you can continue hacking.
2. Now turn the PS Vita on and the LED light should be GREEN. Go over to the Settings tab and scroll to the System Settings then press “x”. Inside the System Settings scroll down and select the “Format Memory Stick”.
3. Connect a USB cable on your PS Vita to your PC and initiate USB Mode.
4. After copying the 3.15 cfw firmware update to your SONY PlayStation Vita “Game” folder, disconnect the USB cable and go to the game tab on your PSV. Select Memory stick then click update. Allow your PS Vita to update then it will restart.
5) Download Games, Homebrew and Have Fun!
5748 Votes for Yes/ 14 For NO